How Can I Open My Banned Zynga Account?
Accounts banned by Zynga for any prohibited transaction or rule violation are almost non-existent. There are some actions to be done to open accounts that are closed forever with a 99% probability, even if there is a 1% chance. Rarely, Zynga allows some accounts to be activated. The accounts that are allowed to be reactivated by Zynga are mostly accounts that have made purchases from Zynga itself. Gamecard may make a request to reactivate the accounts that have purchased chips and to remove the ban.
To open a closed account, click on the Zynga Support link and fill out the form you see. You can submit your request for your account to be reactivated by explaining the situation about your account to Zynga Poker officials in detail. You can fill in the form in Turkish when writing your request for reopening your account on the Zynga Support page. There is an evaluation period for applications made to open the closed account sent to the Zynga Support team. Zynga Suport evaluates the applications within 4 days at the latest and makes a clear feedback regarding the subject to the e-mail address you used during the application. You can also get a feedback that your account has been reactivated, although the response of the support team is negative in 99% of the feedbacks on the closed accounts.
Evaluate the various tips when filling in the application form to open your account and join the 1% lucky minority. In the application form you wrote to the Zynga Support team, you must definitely state that you are constantly playing Zynga. You should state in detail that you do not want to engage in a rule violation or prohibited behavior, that you are very regretful of what you do. If your account is reactivated, you can increase your chances by stating that you will continue to purchase Zynga Poker Chip on your form.
Our advice to you will be to avoid losing more time with negative feedbacks. Start using your new account for the Zynga Poker game by opening a new Facebook account. Prevent your account from being closed by purchasing your Zynga Poker Chip purchases from texasholdempokerchip.com. You may come across people claiming to open accounts banned at Zynga Poker. Never respect the people who request money from you by saying that they will open your account. Keep in mind that there are many fraudsters in the gaming industry as in every industry. You can communicate with Cheap Poker Chip in any support and chip transactions for Zynga Texas Holdem Poker Game. Your accounts and game pleasure are always safe with the Cheap Poker Chip, which always serves you reliably, honestly and at the most affordable prices.
The ban and TOS (DOH) implemented at Zynga Poker are two different Zynga Punishment practices and are applied by the support team according to the status of the account and rule violation in different situations. It is not possible to open the banned accounts again at the rate of 99%, only if you meet certain criteria, you may have a small chance.
Accounts with TOS or DOH penalties will be activated again after the chips inside are reset. Choosing to be more careful next time instead of trying to open a banned account prevents time loss. You should not have more than 900m chips in your Zynga Poker accounts. We recommend that you follow important transfer rules that will prevent you from being automatically noticed by the system, and all the rules you need to avoid getting banned. You can find all the rules you need to know to keep your Zynga Poker account safe from our other articles.
By reading our articles that we have prepared for you to play more enjoyable Zynga Poker on texasholdempokerchip.com, you can learn what you need to pay attention and your answers to the questions you are wondering.